Wednesday, September 01, 2004

First things first

This was me just a few days after my Person found me. My brothers and I were left in a box just inside the doors of the store where my Person worked. We were all adopted by people who worked in the store, and I was lucky enough to get my Person. She loved me from the first minute she met me, and I have to admit that I kind of like her, too.
I like to climb on my Person when my person goes to sleep at night, and I like to go sniffing in my garden. I have to wear a harness and stay on a leash, which I don't like, but it is better than not being able to go out at all. I do manage to sneak out every once in a while when my Person's mother opens the door. I lurk with intent while she is around and then, because she is slow, I can dash between her feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home